We are devoted to providing surgical care for patients with both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors with a focus on breast cancer, colon cancer and GI cancers including hepatobiliary, pancreatic and gastroesophageal cancers.
Our providers are dedicated to delivering the best care using innovative cancer surgery methods and technologies including minimally invasive surgery.
- Minimally invasive (Laparoscopic/Robotic) abdominal oncologic surgery, including: esophagectomy, gastrectomy and colectomy.
- Complex Liver and Pancreatic surgery including major hepatic (liver) resections, Whipple procedure, and image-guided liver and pancreatic tumor ablations.
- Complex biliary tract (liver, gall bladder and bile ducts) surgery including repair of bile ducts.
- Head and neck oncologic surgery including thyroidectomy with intraoperative nerve-integrity monitoring.
- Complex surgery for peritoneal carcinomatosis and advanced GI cancer including HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy) procedures.
- Screening, biopsy, prevention, diagnosis and surgical care of breast cancer and soft tissue tumors including melanoma and sarcoma.